How to Personalize Your Holiday Gifts
5 MINUTE READ
The holiday season is the most beautifully hectic time of the year, full of feasts, parties, traditions, and more than a little bit of chaos. It’s easy to lose track of your head, let alone keep track of your gift list. There are so many people we encounter on a daily basis who make a big difference in our lives and gift giving is one easy way to make sure they feel appreciated.
We realize that choosing what to buy or how to make a gift personal is not always easy. Silipint products are a great go-to gift. Not only are they easy to personalize for each special person in your life, but they're unbreakable, eco-friendly, and make life a little easier.
Here are a few accessory options to personalize your Silipint holiday gifts.
Coffee & Tea Lovers
Whether it’s hot or cold, everyone starts their morning with something, and our silicone cups are perfect for their sipping leisure. They safely hold hot and cold beverages and are microwave, freezer & dishwasher-safe. One better, they’re eco-friendly replacements to single-use paper, plastic and Styrofoam cups from coffee shops. So, whether you’re buying for your eco-warrior friends or just the person who is constantly on-the-go, these gift ideas will put a smile on their face!
- Silipint: Limited Edition Tumbler (available in 22oz or 16oz, the Cool Berry Crush Tumbler is a new tie dye and one-of-a-kind)
- Fill with: Gift card to a local coffee shop or fancy, aromatic tea bags, or a premium blend of coffee
- More buzz: Mini-bottle set of flavorings like caramel and hazelnut, travel honey pouches and a personalized stir stick
Holiday parties will look different this year. Whether it be the parties are hosted online or have significantly reduced guest lists, or perhaps it's an outdoor scavenger hunt to ensure social distancing - either way, it'll be a lot of work. If someone is putting in the effort to bring people holiday cheer during this unique season - this is a great time to recognize them.
Normally, this would be a tough gift to try to figure out, but unbreakable silicone drinkware makes a great gift for the people who appreciate an easy cleanup. Not only can they toss their Silipint cups in the dishwasher and microwave, but they never have to worry about dropping and breaking glassware.
- Silipint: A set of 14oz Wine Glasses or 16oz Pint Glasses
- Pairs with: Bottle of wine or booze of choice
- Extra charm: Personal-sized decadent dessert or a sausage and cheese platter (these goodies are just for them to enjoy once their hosting shoes are off it’s time to relax)
Mailmen, Housekeepers, Butchers, Bakers, and the Candlestick Makers....
What we’re really trying to say about these people is that they’re the ones that come through for us on a regular basis without many thanks. Helping us wrap up last-minute roasts the day before a big dinner, delivering our packages for us during cold, winter storms, and they get our children to school safely. They deserve a little extra recognition, especially during the holidays.
- Silipint: 16 oz Silipint, Travel Lid and a reusable straw
- Fill with: Hand warmers or homemade sweets
- Big cheers: Handwritten thank-you card for the great work they do
With fewer, if any, holiday parties to attend this year, you may run into numerous Secret Santa gift needs. It might make it really hard to come up with a unique gift for each exchange. Easy tip? Start with an unbreakable cup and fill it with various goodies that anyone would get a kick out of.
- Silipint: 22 oz Bombers + Travel Lid with an 18oz Squeeze-a-Bowl
- Fill with: Snacks like roasted nuts or caramel corn & a 22oz bottle of unique, local craft beer.
- Wow factor: Throw in gift cards to local restaurants or shops to support your local stores that might be taking a hit this season
Book Club Friends, Girl’s Night Girls, Coworkers
These are the folks that keep you going throughout the week. They’re the friends that come through when you need to decompress, talk through a good book, or bring you a coffee before the big meeting. Show them a little extra love with a fun, festive set of Custom Holiday Pint Glasses!
- Silipint: Set of Holiday Pints or Winter Sweater Pints make for a fun collection of unique cups for everyone in the group. Even when you're socially-distanced, you can think of each other & raise a Pint to friendship with every sip!
- Pairs with: Cocktail mixers
- The Hookup: Favorite holiday movies or homemade baked goods.
Mixologists, Whiskey Lovers, Tequila Tasters
Do you have a professional or self-taught bartender in your life? Put together a bar kit so they can put their skills to the test right from home. Avoid messy cleanups with unbreakable silicone cups that are BPA-free, dishwasher safe and can keep up with the craziest concoctions.
- Silipint: 12 oz Base or a set of 5.5 oz Taster Bases
- Fill with: Cocktail recipe book, Silicone Ice Ball Maker, or a Mini-bar Sampler Set.
- Cheers: Set of Shot Glasses to make travel bar dream come true
Age 3-10: Nieces and Nephews, Kid’s Table Guests
Kids are probably the easiest ones to please on your holiday list and you most likely will not go wrong with your gifts. It’s always a good idea to throw in something that allows them to use their imagination and their mind to play with, but here are just a few suggestions.
- Silipint: 18 oz Squeeze-a-Bowl and 8 oz Half Pints with a Travel Lid
- Fill with: Puzzle pieces, chocolates (to fuel them), or art supplies.
- Total win: Legos, coloring books or cake pops for the win.
Your Dog’s Favorite Dog Park Friends
For the Silliest pup friends in your life and for the pup-parents that want an easy-to-wash, travel friendly food and water bowl!
- Silipint: Foldable Dog Bowl
- Add: Dog treats, of course! Plus, something sweet for the human, they deserve yummy snacks, too.
- Extra cool: Carabiner to attach the dog bowl to a backpack or purse.
We hope you enjoyed our present personalization options and are inspired by a few to try out this year! Tag @Silipint in any of your holiday insta-posts so we can share!